Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Job Huntress

In my ever expanding effort to be a good citizen, I have recently become aware of a fellow North Carolinian on an intrepid job search.

It is my civic duty as a fellow NC citizen to do my part on her behalf, so I will toot her horn.

The Princess Girly Girl has talents that would be an asset to any organization.

She has mastered the use of long handled tongs, can maintain her balance on 3 inch heels and appears to understand the ins and outs of fashion.

There are some minor talents that a potential employer might pick up on-- heavy multi tasking skills, mastery of MS Word, Excel and typing speed that is well in excees of 30 WPM.

The blog is funny, personal and engaging. I can't say much more than that because people in that part of NC have guns and consider them essentials, like cellphones. That's not really true, but it was entertaining-- and I don't want there to be any misunderstandings between me and the Mr.

Wandering Mind

may not be suitable for political vegans