Monday, August 16, 2004

Bloggers

I recently exchanged a few emails with a fellow blogger who has been kind enough to share a few minutes of his time with me, every now and then. In passing, he recently remarked,


"Makes a guy think this whole blogging thing might be
worth the effort".

I haven't been blogging for a long time. For me, if the light bulb goes 'on' for a a couple of people every now and then, because of a few lines I may have written, well, it's worth it. My ego isn't that big that I need to have big numbers on my blog to validate what I write and believe in.

The way I see it, more often than not, we're preaching to our respective choirs. Still, people who share similar views, often have their own views clarified or are better able to coalesce random thoughts and ideas they have yet to process. I know that's true for me-- simply reading other people's blogs have reinforced my views and beliefs and has been the source of a lot of ideas and has inspired a few new ones of my own.

So fellow bloggers, here's one less than 10 fingered typist that appreciates your efforts.

One more thing- I want to know what wine was being consumed by
BunkerMulligan when he came up with that name for his blog. Inquiring minds and all that...

Wandering Mind

may not be suitable for political vegans